The National Republican Trust Political Action Committee (NRT PAC) was formed as an independent organization to help promote American values and support federal candidates for Congress, Senate and the Presidency who share those values.
The NRT is committed to continuing the legacy of Ronald Reagan. As such, the NRT PAC promotes a political vision that includes several core ideas:
- Government is best when it is limited.
- The free enterprise system and entrepreneurship are the cornerstones of America’s economic strength.
- Taxes are a necessary evil and should be reduced.
- Our national security protects our economic and political freedoms.
- A strong national defense is the best way to avoid war and deter aggression.
- The American civilization finds its foundation in strong moral and family values.
- Supporters of NRT come from all walks of life. They share one common belief, that America has been a great nation because of her people and their enduring values.
|Paid for by The National Republican Trust PAC. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate’s committee. 2100 M St., N.W., Suite 170-340, Washington, DC 20037-1233.|
Contributions to The National Republican Trust PAC are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. No corporate funds are accepted.
The National Republican Trust PAC is not an official RNC committee. We are conservative Republicans dedicated to helping restore the GOP to its historic conservative roots by mobilizing like-minded Republicans nationwide